Convenience doesn’t come better than this! Here you’re spoilt for choice with some of Durban’s trendy clubs, a variety of upmarket restaurants, décor shops and the city centre is a short hop downtown.
So central, these are the more common amenities:
- Davenport shopping centre including Checkers, Wimpy and Spur
- Woolworths food and convenience store virtually next door.
- NSA gallery for coffee and fine art – walking distance
- Durban’s international port in close proximity – 10 to 15 minutes
- Wilson’s Wharf dockside diner and restaurants – 10 minutes
- Durban’s golden mile beachfront entertainment and swimming beaches – 15 minutes
- Durban International Convention Centre and ICC Arena – 10 minutes
- Mr Price Kingspark Rugby Stadium and Moses Mabhida World Cup Soccer Stadium
– 15 minutes
- Kingsmead Cricket Stadium – 10 minutes
- Pavilion Shopping Centre – 15 minutes
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping (includes Barnyard Theatre, Imax and 1on1 Events and Conference Centre) – 20 minutes
- Durban’s King Shaka International Airport – 40 minutes
- Numerous golf courses within half an hour’s journey
– Durban Country Club is rated in the world’s top 100 courses
- Greyville Race Course
– Home of the Durban July Handicap. South Africa’s premier horse race
- There are various churches in the vicinity
- Gym facilities nearby for those who like to keep fit
- Most major banks in close proximity to the apartment
- 2 Private hospitals and medical centres
CONFERENCES – A focal point of Durban’s business district, the International Convention Centre is where Africa and the world meets.
GOLF – If golf is your thing then head down to some world class golf courses and hit the fairways on courses like Durban Country Club, Royal Durban, Mt Edgecombe Country Club or Kloof Country Club.
SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT – Gateway Theatre of Shopping is everything you could want but more that you can imagine.